2. Licence to use website
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- redistribute material from this website.
3. Acceptable use
You must not use hilfestellungen.com in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
You must not use asklubo.com for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
4. Articles and other user content
You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, edit, publish, republish, translate, distribute, redistribute and otherwise use your content in all existing and future media. You also grant to us the exclusive right to sub-license these rights, and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law the exclusive right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
You acknowledge that articles submitted to the website may be subject to prior approval before publication. We may decline to publish any article without notice or explanation.
You further acknowledge that, once an submitted to the website for publication, you will have no right to edit or amend the article.
You hereby waive to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law all moral rights in articles submitted for publication on hilfestellungen.com (including without limitation any moral rights of paternity in relation to such articles).
Your content must not be illegal or unlawful in any jurisdiction, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or us or any third party (in each case under any applicable law).
Your content (and its publication on hilfestellungen.com) must not:
- be libellous or maliciously false;
- be obscene or indecent;
- infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
- infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy, or right under data protection legislation;
- constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
- constitute an incitement to commit a crime;
- be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
- be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
- be blasphemous;
- be in breach of official secrets legislation;
- be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
- depict violence in a explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner;
- be pornographic or sexually explicit;
- be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading;
- consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage;
- constitute spam;
- be offensive, deceptive, threatening, abusive, harassing, or menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; or
- cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
Your content must be appropriate, civil, tasteful and accord with generally accepted standards of etiquette and behaviour on the internet.
You must not submit any user content to hilfestellungen.com that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to our website, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon our website.
5. Advertising Terms
In order to apply to advertise on our website you must contact us directly.
Details of our advertising services are set out on the advertising information sheet published on our website. We may amend the advertising information sheet on the website from time to time, and unless agreed otherwise such amendments will apply to the contract for the provision of advertising services from the date of publication of the amended advertising information sheet.
In addition to the warranties and undertakings in Section 4, you warrant and undertake that all your content that forms part of any advertisement will:
- be accurate and fair;
- be of a quality commensurate with the other advertising content published on our website; and
- comply with applicable industry codes.
We will use reasonable endeavours to maintain the availability of hilfestellungen.com and the availability of your published advertisements during the relevant period (subject to scheduled maintenance and any events beyond our reasonable control) but we do not guarantee 24/7 availability.
Charges for advertising services must be paid in advance (failing which the contract for advertising services will terminate automatically) unless agreed otherwise.
6. Limitations of warranties
You acknowledge that the articles published on this website are written by users, and that we will not necessarily verify or check the accuracy or completeness of the information in those articles. The articles represent the opinions of the relevant users, and not our opinions. The articles should never be treated as professional advice (including without limitation legal advice, medical advice or financial advice). We do not endorse the articles written by users, and are not able to verify the identity or bona fides of such users.
Further, you acknowledge that we are not usually able to verify whether user-submitted articles infringe the intellectual property rights or other legal rights of any third party.
Accordingly, we do not warrant, and we give no representations or undertakings in relation to:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published in articles or elsewhere on this website; or
You agree that you are solely responsible for any actions or omissions that you take based on, or taking into account, the information on this website.
We do not commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website, the use of this website and/or the information published on this website.
7. Limitations of liability
- to the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature;
- we will not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage;
- we will not be liable for any loss of profit, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data, or information; and
- we will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
You agreed to the publication of material relating to you, by others, on our website. You acknowledge that such material may be critical or defamatory or may otherwise infringe your legal rights; and you agree that you will not hold us liable in respect of any such material, irrespective of whether we are aware or ought to have been aware of such material.
- send you one or more formal warnings;
- temporarily suspend your access to hilfestellungen.com;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing the website;
- block computers using your IP address from accessing the website;
- contact your internet services provider and request that they block your access to the website;
- bring court proceedings against you for breach of contract or otherwise;
- suspend and/or delete your account with the website; and/or
- delete and/or edit any or all of your articles or other content hosted on hilfestellungen.com.
Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
10. Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by third parties. These links are not recommendations. We have no control over the contents of third party websites, and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
11. Trade marks
hilfestellungen.com and our logo are trade marks belonging to us. We give no permission for the use of these trade marks, and such use may constitute an infringement of our rights.
The other registered and unregistered trade marks or service marks on our website are the property of their respective owners. Unless stated otherwise, we do not endorse and are not affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and as such we cannot grant any licence to exercise such rights.
From time to time we may run competitions, free prize draws and/or other promotions on our website. These will be subject to separate terms and conditions (that we will make available to you as appropriate).
16. Exclusion of third party rights
17. Entire agreement
18. Law and jurisdiction